Transfer Credit

If you are not yet a student at the University of Pennsylvania and have taken courses at another college or university, you may be able to transfer the coursework to Penn. Penn uses a system called XCAT to evaluate transfer credit applications. In order to submit transfer credit materials via XCAT you MUST first have a Penn Key. For more information, please visit - or contact Candice Adams, Chemistry Undergraduate Coordinator, (215) 898-8311.

Materials needed for evaluation of Transfer Credit:

  1. Uploaded syllabus of course(s) (must include lecture/lab hours, text book used, topics covered/experiments performed)
  2. Course Catalog description (often available on website)

Questions? Call 215-898-8311 or email