Penn Chemistry: Chemistry 1958

Page header image

 

The Chemistry 1958 building provides Penn with 31,000 sq ft of research teaching and office space. This 4 floor building houses the recently renovated General Chemistry Teaching Labs, the Organic Chemistry Teaching Labs, the Regional Laser and BioMedical Technology Laboratories, and School of Medicine – Radiology research space.

 

Department of Chemistry

231 S. 34 Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323

215.898.8317 voice | 215.573.2112 fax | web@chem.upenn.edu