Penn Chemistry: Chemistry 1941

Page header image

 

Designed by reknowned architect Paul Phillipe Cret, the Chemistry 1941 building provides Penn with 18,500 sq ft of research and office space. This 4 floor building houses the theoretical physical chemistry groups of the department, as well as inorganic and biochemistry research space. In addition, the building houses the Departmental stockroom and receiving dock as well as the main Departmental seminar room (the Carolyn Hoff Lynch Lecture Hall) and the Rao Makineni Conference Room.

Department of Chemistry

231 S. 34 Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323

215.898.8317 voice | 215.573.2112 fax | web@chem.upenn.edu